Topics

ww.scotstout.com/Narrative_and_findings.html

Lauraine Syrnick

Not sure if anyone is interested, but found this on the Stout Family - actually came to me from Australia from a fellow genealogist. We both have Stouts in our background tho its on my GG Grandmother’s side.

ww.scotstout.com/Narrative_and_findings.html

Lauraine (Smith) Syrnick

That link is malformed. Try http://scotstout.com/Narrative_and_findings.html and it will work.

Valorie