Wishing you all

Lauraine Syrnick

A very good Christmas or festive season and hoping the New Year bring us some relief from the Virus 19 pandemic. It’s been a tough year, but we seem to have survived so HOPE is what we have. Good health to all on the list.

Lauraine (Smith) Syrnick.
Canada

Happy holidays and best of health to you too, Lauraine!

And to us all.

All the best,

Valorie

PS: Keep wearing your masks, keeping your distance, and washing your hands!

On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 4:34 PM Lauraine Syrnick <lauraine.syrnick@...> wrote:
A very good Christmas  or festive season and hoping the New Year bring us some relief from the Virus 19 pandemic.  It’s been a tough year, but we seem to have survived so HOPE is what we have.  Good health to all on the list.

Lauraine (Smith) Syrnick.
Canada

mllorimer34

Happy Holidays to you Valorie , your Loved Ones and All the Listers ! 🎄🎅🤶🎄
Best wishes ,
Marie-Laure

Sent from my Galaxy