From: "Lauraine Syrnick" <lauraine.syrnick@...>
To: "Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io" <Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, 25 Feb, 2020 At 10:41 AM
Subject: [ScotGen] This site may be of interest to some of the McArthurs

While looking up mining, came across this site which may be of interest to some of the McArthurs on this list.

Lauraine (Smith) Syrnick

http://www.scottishmining.co.uk/468.html

--
EdieMc

Lauraine Syrnick

So sorry, Edie. Read the name wrong and it is MacGregor not MacArthur. Most annoying as I grew up in a town called MacGregor and misread it. Getting too old, I guess. ): really don’t feel that way, but when I miss the obvious have to wonder.

Lauraine

On Feb 24, 2020, at 22:08, Edie Mc <eamca1944@...> wrote:

Hi Laauraine, I couldnt see any McArthurs , can you point us where you saw a McArthur please. It is a very interesting website and names a lot of people caught up in the diseases of he times. LIke Chloera.
Edie Mc

While looking up mining, came across this site which may be of interest to some of the McArthurs on this list.

Lauraine (Smith) Syrnick

http://www.scottishmining.co.uk/468.html

--
EdieMc

Edie Mc

We all have our senior moments Lauraine
Edie

While looking up mining, came across this site which may be of interest to some of the McArthurs on this list.

Lauraine (Smith) Syrnick

http://www.scottishmining.co.uk/468.html

--
EdieMc

--
EdieMc

Angela Reed

My husband has a Mary Ann McArthur born 1834 in Forfar, Angus and her father was David McArthur... that’s all I know.  What is the website you are referring to please?
thank you.
Angela