Topics

Surname Interests

Douglas

Greetings My main surname is Ewan. From Fife and Perth. So far. Regards. Douglas Ewan.

Fay Sefton <ma.sefton@...>

Hi,
My family names include
Meikle, Marshall and Dale around the Torphechin area and Martin, Davie, Black, Flint and Fyfe in West Calder and Edinburgh,
Cheers,
Fay

junehenderson <junehenderson@...>

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring also. Surnames in my tree are
obviously Henderson (from Wick in Caithness), Buchanan from Dunbarton; Keith
& Wilson also Smith/Smyth/Smythe from Dublin; Liddell, Drysdale, Beattie,
Boothman Probably around Clackmannan/Sterlingshire and Craigie (Rutherglen)
& Craig.
Happy fishing everyone.
Regards,
June Henderson (nee Adams)