Topics

Surname: Gardner (Gardiner)

Bob Gardner

Looking for info on my 3ggf, Adam Gardner (Gardiner), b. 14 Nov. 1746 in Scone, Perth, Scotland; emigrated in 1774 to NY: m. Helen Mitchell, moving subsequently to upstate NY, western PA., and finally OH. and was killed by Indians in 1801 when returning to PA to finalize business.  Children: Priscilla, Elizabeth Joann, David Milton, John Adam, Sarah (Sally), and John M.
I have confusion with his parents with info showing mother as (1) Elspet Martine and (2) Joanna Farrow.  The latter sounds more reasonable what with daughter Joann, but any help nailing this down and further ancestral info on the line would be most appreciated.

Bob Gardner