Topics

[SCT-Gen] New to the list

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 10:42 AM Norman Woods via Groups.Io <nhwoods=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I’m searching for the following, have them back to Northern Ireland but can’t make the connection to Scotland: Thomas McClelland married to Annie Beattie, Susanna Elder married to William Abernethy on my mother’s side; on my dads side Eliza (Elizabeth) Kearney married to John Woods. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Norman, it will help others to help you, if you include more information about these ancestors, such as when and where they were born, married, or who their children were. You might not know all of those things, but even a guess might help someone make a connection.

All the best,

Valorie