Topics

Re. Stay safe

Lauraine Syrnick

I want wish everyone on this list a very Merry Christmas and health and happiness in 2021. It is true we must express our love for our fellow men/women. This dreadful disease is taking too many - one of my cousins in Shetland succumbed to it in November. We should listen to our governments and practise safety as they tell us. Please stay safe and well.

Lauraine (Smith) Syrnick
Canada

Sharee Hughes

Yes, definitely. Wear a mask and observe social distancing. Wash your hands ofren. I had 2 family me.bers get it. They recovered but they were really sick. Stay well and healthy, everyone, duri g this Holiday season. Merry Christmas.  Sharee 

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020, 5:00 PM Lauraine Syrnick <lauraine.syrnick@...> wrote:
I want wish everyone on this list a very Merry Christmas and health and happiness in 2021.  It is true we must express our love for our fellow men/women.  This dreadful disease is taking too many - one of my cousins in Shetland succumbed to it in November.   We should listen to our governments and practise safety as they tell us.   Please stay safe and well.

Lauraine (Smith) Syrnick
Canada

aberloursearch@...

-----Original Message-----
To: Scots@scotland-genealogy.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Dec 11, 2020 7:48 am
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] Re. Stay safe

Yes, definitely. Wear a mask and observe social distancing. Wash your hands ofren. I had 2 family me.bers get it. They recovered but they were really sick. Stay well and healthy, everyone, duri g this Holiday season. Merry Christmas.  Sharee 

I want wish everyone on this list a very Merry Christmas and health and happiness in 2021.  It is true we must express our love for our fellow men/women.  This dreadful disease is taking too many - one of my cousins in Shetland succumbed to it in November.   We should listen to our governments and practise safety as they tell us.   Please stay safe and well.

Lauraine (Smith) Syrnick
Canada

Allan Moore

Best wishes to all and please stay safe.
Here’s hoping that 2021 is an improvement on this year. 

On Dec 11, 2020, at 07:03, aberloursearch via groups.io <aberloursearch@...> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
To: Scots@scotland-genealogy.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Dec 11, 2020 7:48 am
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] Re. Stay safe

Lauraine (Smith) Syrnick
Canada