nccue mchugh and variants

Elaine Jefferson

cCue McHugh and variants

Francis Mccue born Ireland married Sarah Driver or Divar 1833 Paisley Renfrewshire 6 kids bapt St Mirins  R/C
Sarah kids
Mary 1830
Rose ann 1833
Edward 1835
John 1837
Sarah 1839
James 1840
Sarah Driver was convicted of a few crimes and transported to Tasmania where  hse married john Bailey 4 more kids She died 1860 Tasmania but for John Bailey no idea i think he died 1884 Tas

Sarahs kids to McCue i dont know anything I cannot locate Rose Ann i found her having a kid 1860  Mary harknewss McCue thuis one died 1861 Paisly then i checked the 1861 Censu using harkness and up poppws Roseann with William Hrkens and another child Helen Harkness the 1861 Census shows the family living  14 Gordon Lane Paisley Williams trade  Brickmaker
Checking Scotland people looking a marriage to Roseann ans Harkenss couldnt locate  Zip nor the child Helen born approx 1857 Paisley Nothing!!
Checked the English 1871 Census nothing  New Zealand Australia  still nothing So, did Roseann actully marry this Harkenss or what
And as for the other McCue kids i dont know but would loe to know
Hope some one can help
Elaine

Lisa Spegal

Might Helen have had another mother? I found this possible:

Helen Wood Herkness
Vital • Scotland Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950
NameHelen Wood Herkness
SexFemale
Birth Date28 Feb 1855
BirthplacePaisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
Birthplace (Original)High Church, Paisley, Renfrew, Scotland
Father's NameWilliam Herkness
Father's SexMale
Mother's NameAgnes Houston
Mother's SexFemale
Helen Wood Herkness's Parents and Siblings
Agnes Houston,  Mother
From familysearch, didn't check ScotlandsPeople yet.
Just a thought. Lisa

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022, 10:06 PM Elaine Jefferson <elainej100@...> wrote:
[...]

Only other thing I found so far....hmmm, Lisa

William Harkness
Vital • Scotland Marriages, 1561-1910
Name William Harkness
Sex Male
Age 24
Birth Year (Estimated) 1830
Spouse's Name Agnes Houston
Spouse's Sex Female
Spouse's Age 22
Spouse's Birth Year (Estimated) 1832
Marriage Date 18 Feb 1854
Marriage Place Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
Marriage Place (Original) High Church, Paisley, Renfrew, Scotland
William Harkness's Spouses and Children
Agnes Houston
Wife
Name Agnes Houston
Age 22
Sex F
===========================

On Wed, Jan 26, 2022, 8:04 AM Lisa Spegal <lspegal58@...> wrote:
Might Helen have had another mother? I found this possible:

Helen Wood Herkness
Vital • Scotland Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950
NameHelen Wood Herkness
SexFemale
Birth Date28 Feb 1855
BirthplacePaisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
Birthplace (Original)High Church, Paisley, Renfrew, Scotland
Father's NameWilliam Herkness
Father's SexMale
Mother's NameAgnes Houston
Mother's SexFemale
Helen Wood Herkness's Parents and Siblings
Agnes Houston,  Mother
From familysearch, didn't check ScotlandsPeople yet.
[...]

This Harkness fathered Mary Harkness MCue the mother SosNNE OR rOS ANA OR OTHER mccUE THIS CHILD BORN 1860  DIED 1861 sHE APPEARED IN THE 1861 cESUS BEING DAUGHTER OF HARKNESS ETC PLUS THERE IS ANOTHER  CHILD HELE BORN AROUND1857 PAISLEY AND I CANT LOCATE BIRTH / BAP FOR THIS ONE
WILLIAM HARKNESS  24 IN 1861 CENSUS BORN PAISLEY AS ROSENANN.  ROSEN MCCUE WAS R/C DONT KNOW ABOUT WILLIAM AND I CANNOT LOCATETHE FAMILY IN ANY OTHER CENSUS WHETHER IT BE SCOTLAND OR WORLD
EXCUSE THE LARGE OLETERS AS I AM NEARLY BLIND
PERHAPS YOU MAY HAVE BETTER LUCK
ELAINE

On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 5:10 PM Lisa Spegal <lspegal58@...> wrote:
[...]

From familysearch, didn't check ScotlandsPeople yet.