From: Anne Burgess via groups.io <anne.genlists@...>
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Sent: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 15:35
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] Thomson/Thompson in the Borders of Scotland.

Thank you, Josephin.

I have tried every way I can think of to find this baptism on FamilySearch and separately in the IGI, so far without success.

Anne

barbara wells

Hi Listers,
..and so say me!!
Barb

I would like to wish everyone on this list a very happy Christmas and hoping next year will be better for all of us than this year has been.