Topics

McQueen's in Skye

Sue Wood

Can anyone help me with this family?
I know about Mary and Euphemia but nothing about the others.
As far as I know, Malcolm never married and didn't have any descendants.
Did Christy marry Malcoml Stewart?

1-Kenneth MACQUEEN b. Abt 1770, Bracadale Skye Inverness Scotland

+ Mary MACLEAN b. Abt 1781, Bracadale Skye Inverness Scotland

2-Catherine MACQUEEN b. Abt 1813, Bracadale Skye Inverness Scotland

2-(Effy) Euphemia McQUEEN b. 1814, Bracadale Skye Inverness Scotland, d. Jun 1904, Digby Victoria Australia

+ James GRANT b. Aug 1821, Bracadale Skye Inverness Scotland, d. 1898, Digby Victoria Australia

2-Donald McQUEEN b. 1819, Bracadale Sky Inverness Scotland

2-Christy McQUEEN b. 1821, Bracadale Sky Inverness Scotland

+ Malcolm STEWART ???

2-Mary McQUEEN b. Abt 1827, Talisker Skye Scotland, d. 22 Jun 1893, Merino Victoria Australia

+ Thomas MILLER b. 27 Sep 1819, Bunkle & Preston Berwick Scotland

2-Malcolm McQUEEN b. Abt 1823, Talisker Skye Scotland, d. 23rd Aug 1905, Inverness, Inverness Scotland.

Sue Wood   Geelong Victoria Australia.