Topics

Islay Group

J LOCHRIDGE

Can someone let me know how to sign up for Islay messages only.  I followed earlier post but it unsubscribed me from everything.  Thanks in advance

As explained earlier, Islay is a subgroup of the main group, Scotland-Genealogy. As an Islay subgroup subscriber, you are subscribed to both.

You can choose what to get in your inbox, no matter whether you use the group as a mail list or as a message board.

Requesting help to all of your fellow members who only want to read about genealogy will not be helpful. You can always speak directly to the moderators: Islay+owner@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io

Valorie

ckj2362312@...

To stop getting the emails without unsubscribing follow the screen shots below

Click on your groups at top

Click on Scotland Genealogy and Family History

Click on subscriptions

Choose no mail at bottom of screen to the right of menu bar

This will not change your mail preferences for the Islay group. So you should only get emails from the Islay group.

J LOCHRIDGE

Thank you, I have given it a go!