Topics

How to control your messages for Islay people

Lynn Seamark

Because our Islay group was started with invites – we have no passwords. We cannot log in without a password.

Work around to set up a password below are instructions:

I Have Forgotten My Password/I Don't Have A Password

To log in without a password, go to the login page and click the 'Email me a link to log in' button. Once you enter your email address, you'll immediately be sent an email with a link that will automatically log you into Groups.io. You will stay logged in for up to 30 days, unless you log out. You can then set a password if you wish, or you can continue to utilize the Email me a link to log in function to log in when needed.

Lynn Seamark

I forgot to say – First click on the link that Valorie Zimmer provided

https://scotland-genealogy.groups.io/

Then click on the link to “Email me a link to log in”

Click on the link that the new email provides

Set a password and save

Then edit your subscription

I set mine to Only send 1 email summary a day ( all of the previous day’s emails) I couldn’t figure out how to just pick the subgroup – but at least it’s only one email per day