Topics

Hi from Canada

Goldie & Lido Doratti

And Thank you to the good folks who thought this idea up!!  Listers are wonderful folks, I have learned much from them!  Names in my Family Tree are -
INNES, PIRIE, SHEARER, EGO (Cairnie/Gartly/Huntly area).  The brick wall starts with a John Innes m a Thomson 1740 Gartly, had a baby same year, no sex, no name given and no witnesses related to either parent.  He remarried in 1744 Isobel Pirie from Kennethmont and had 4 sons, George 1745, John 1747, Alexander 1750, Adam 1751/2.  Adam is my proven line.  No idea what happened to the others.  I also have a McGREGOR tree, with a James who married Mgrt Allan from Grange 1766, and no idea who his parents were.  I suspect another James and Elizabeth McQueen from Cairnie.  Goldie