Topics

Expanding horizons

No matter where you live, we're all facing the same threats, fears, and cascading news. I read something today that I thought you would like to see:

Judy Russell is always worth hearing. I hope you find this useful.

Be well,

Valorie

Sue Dietz

Oh, Valerie, what a pleasant read. Thank you for sharing. I have been so disappointed about the cancelation of our British Isles cruise with all the wonderful stops. I just loved Scotland on my first visit two years ago. It felt so like home. I trust we will make that journey very soon.

Thanks again, and stay safe everyone!

Sue dietz

Largo, FL

With Wilson ancestors and Tharp€

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2020 3:24 AM
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: [Special] [ScotGen] Expanding horizons

No matter where you live, we're all facing the same threats, fears, and cascading news. I read something today that I thought you would like to see:

Be well,

Valorie

susanmargaret2

Yes, a great read.  Today I toured some world famous gardens ☺. 
I hope you are safe.
Susan Murphy

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2

-------- Original message --------
Date: 2020-03-21 3:24 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: [Special] [ScotGen] Expanding horizons

Be well,

Valorie

Susan Kiley

Valorie, thank you for sharing this - I've been fortunate to visit many of the places where my ancestors lived, but it hadn't occurred to me that I could revisit them virtually, and from a different perspective.  This will be fun, and of course we all need fun stuff during these challenging times.  Feeling grateful!    

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 12:24 AM Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman@...> wrote:

Be well,

Valorie