Topics

Edinburgh

Sharon Pilkington

Is there is list for Edinburgh?

Sharon

There are lots of lists for Edinburgh, but none at Groups.io for genealogy and family history that I've seen.

Anyone can search all the groups here: https://groups.io/search

If you are interested in adding a Edinburgh-Genealogy subgroup here, let's talk privately about that.

Valorie (valorie dot zimmerman @ gmail dot com

Sharon Pilkington

I didn't figure there was one on io groups. If someone wants to set up a group for Edinburgh then by all means do it.

Sharon