From: "extonview via Groups.Io" <extonview@...>
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, 11 Feb, 2020 At 5:09 AM
Subject: [ScotGen] Charles Campbell 1787?

I seem to have hit a wall when it comes to ancestors in Islay.  My grandfather was Alexander Campbell b.1872, illegitimate.  His mother was Janet Campbell and his father was down as Alexander McDonald.  Janets father was William Campbell b 1824, from Kilmeny on Islay.  His father appears to be Charles Campbell and his mother Christina Campbell (Campbell), both late 1700's.  I can find no info on either of them so if anyone has come across them or any suggestions etc.  would really appreciate it.

--
EdieMc