From: inverkip@...
Sent: Thursday, 20 January 2022 14:58
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] Cathcart, Renfrewshire, Scotland, possibly Crossmyloof. - Would like to know names of Farms in this area 1856 and before.

I recall seeing Crossmyloof what now feels like eons ago.  The 1868 map is very detailed https://maps.nls.uk/os/county-series/ scroll down to the Renfrewshire map, Cathcart and Crossmyloof are in the far upper right of the map.  As far as some written history of the area, Google "Crossmyloof Cathcart" and "Crossmyloof Renfrewshire"  There is currently a train station named Crossmyloof.

Regards,
Julie

--
EdieMc