McKie

Janet Farmer

Would you mind telling me who William McKie's parents are.  I'm related to McKie family
from Ayrshire. Renfrewshire and Canada (B.C. Saskatchewan Ontario)

Janet Ontario

Robert N. G. KEMSLEY

                Morning Janet:

                May I first say I am amazed at the interest found and the information found re Walter McKIE as my family was reunited mid 1988 (Split 1946) when research started in earnest, but the family was searching for Walter McKINNIN said Born Ireland, whom they believed Walter was, but now finding him to be Walter McKIE; a few of the clues he did drop are now becoming reality.

                It would seem William McKIE’S parents were James McKIE Born about 1853 & Mary BROWN Born about 1847.

                I see you are from Ontario? It’s a long story; but my Mother told the family many years back that if they ever wanted to find family; look in Canada which is now proving to be correct.

                Robert

                Australia