Topics

McQueen / McLean Fernley near Carbost Skye

Sue Wood

My problem is that the marriages I have found for some of this family don't give parents names.
If they stayed in Scotland I would be searching death records for the males for days and not hours.  The only accurate way that I can think of is to hope that some one, anyplace in the world, has Kenneth Mcqueen / MacQueen and Mary Mclean /MacLean on a death certificate. Would love to have other advice.

Anne Burgess

It matches the information in the index at www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, where the original document can be viewed and downloaded, so yes, it will be accurate, but be aware that it may not contain much more information than the indexes.

Josephine Conray

Hi Sue

This information is from Ancestry and might not be accurate. So please verify. I will answer in red

Hope this helps