Topics

Newcastle/Gateshead (io.groups)

Katie de Haan

Not sure if there’s a Newcastle/Gateshead one, but there’s certainly one for Northumbria at io.groups.

If you go to your io.groups home page (via the subscription link below I expect), you can search for

groups of interest.  I’ve found most of the old groups I use seem to have migrated to io.groups by now and

functionality is good. None for Argyll, but then there’s this one and various Argyll facebook pages that

work well for me.

Apologies for the delay in replying; responding to the daily digest.

Katie de Haan

The Netherlands

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 12:47 PM Katie de Haan via Groups.Io <gallorosso=home.nl@groups.io> wrote:

Not sure if there’s a Newcastle/Gateshead one, but there’s certainly one for Northumbria at io.groups.

If you go to your io.groups home page (via the subscription link below I expect), you can search for

groups of interest.  I’ve found most of the old groups I use seem to have migrated to io.groups by now and

functionality is good. None for Argyll, but then there’s this one and various Argyll facebook pages that

work well for me.

Apologies for the delay in replying; responding to the daily digest.

Katie de Haan

The Netherlands

Valorie

Ardchattan @Argyll history