Topics

Edinburgh

Sharon Pilkington

I didn't figure there was one on io groups. If someone wants to set up a group for Edinburgh then by all means do it.

Sharon

On Thursday, February 6, 2020, 4:27:52 p.m. MST, Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman@...> wrote:

There are lots of lists for Edinburgh, but none at Groups.io for genealogy and family history that I've seen.

Anyone can search all the groups here: https://groups.io/search

If you are interested in adding a Edinburgh-Genealogy subgroup here, let's talk privately about that.

Valorie (valorie dot zimmerman @ gmail dot com

There are lots of lists for Edinburgh, but none at Groups.io for genealogy and family history that I've seen.

Anyone can search all the groups here: https://groups.io/search

If you are interested in adding a Edinburgh-Genealogy subgroup here, let's talk privately about that.

Valorie (valorie dot zimmerman @ gmail dot com

Sharon Pilkington

Is there is list for Edinburgh?

Sharon