Re: hugh shaw and family

Margaret McNab

Margaret

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 11:23 AM, Elaine Jefferson
<elainej100@...> wrote:
Update on Hugh Shaw and family
The register per Scotlands people shows the marriage fir Hugh Shaw and Katherine McEwen He says he came from Roseneath  and she from Dumbartonshire
on the Baptisms for all the kids in Glasgow He says his trade  Marble Cutter and I still cant find any deaths  There is one hUgh Shaw in the Wills section but it isnt him Tried for Katherine nothing
The 1841 Census shows a Hugh Shaw still dont know
 I still need some help if anyone can unravel this family

thanks elaine j