From: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io [mailto:Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io] On Behalf Of Elaine Jefferson
Sent: Wednesday, 13 October 2021 4:37 PM
To: Scots@scotland-genealogy.groups.io
Subject: [ScotGen] SHAW family

Hoping some one can help with this elusive family  Katherine McEwen born 1765 Dumbartonshire married Hugh Shaw 1786 Rhu Dunbartonshire This came from Scotlands people with very little to go on  I dont know anything of Hugh Shaw nor where he came from The Registers for GLASGOW shows their children,,

Mary Shaw 1787 Glasgow

Elisabeth Shaw 1789 Glasgow

John Shaw 1791 Glasgow

Archibald Shaw 179i3 Glasgow

Tried the 1841 Census in hopes of seeing this family  Nothing If anyone can help would be great I have been trying for X amout of years

Heres hoping

thanks Elaine J