From: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io [mailto:Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Elder via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, 10 October 2021 9:51 PM
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: [ScotGen] Melrose Australia

I have only found one of my ancestor travelled to Australia Melbourne 1920

William Melrose born 1881 Ladhope Scotland

Janet Scott Melrose nee Dobson born 1882 Ladhope

Janet Johnstone Melrose born 1907 Ladhope

Catherine Elder Melrose born 1910 Ladhope.

Janet I believe return home to Scotland & died about 1951.

Any help in anyway gratefully received.

Bob