NICOLSON of Isle of Skye Scotland. Also ROSIE of Scotland.

Ian and Margaret Kelly <i_m_kelly@...>

Hi,

I am researching my mother’s ancestors the NICOLSON family of Glenmore on the Isle of Skye.

Parents are Murdoch NICOLSON & Mary MORRISON of Glenmore.

They had five children as under, all born on Skye.

Kenneth b. 1820 (no information)

Allan b.1821 married Marion MACLEOD and emigrated to Canada 1862.

Catharine b.1823 (no information)

Archibald b.1828 married Margaret MACLEOD and stayed on Skye.

Murdoch b.1834 married Marion MCINNES and emigrated to Australia 1858.

I am also interested in contacting anyone researching the ROSIE family of the Aberdeen/Ellon area.  I have Margaret Macleod (Rita) Nicholson marrying George ROSIE in 1934.

Thank you,

Ian Kelly, Queensland, Australia.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10