From: "Lynne Roberts" <lnroberts673@...>
To: Scots@scotland-genealogy.groups.io
Sent: Sunday, 19 Jan, 2020 At 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [SCT-Gen] Test

Edie - Duncan Campbell, my ancestor,  - all of the descendants of that family are through the marriages of their daughters, Katherine (Toothaker), Elizabeth (Rankin), Susanna (Wise), Isabella (Darst) - and one daughter of son Peter (my second great grandfather) and wife Elizabeth Winn - daughter named Emma Maline Campbell married Tallmadge Norwood - Peter's son William Henry died very young in the Civil War   .  I have discovered many Norwood matches, but have been unable to weed out any Campbell matches among them.  Only autosomal - no males.  Duncan also had a son named William who migrated into "West Canady" and was evidently never heard from again.  If you want to look further, check out my website at http://www.lynnesgenealogy.com - look at the Norwood files especially the "Pedigree - Family Group Sheet" file.

Lynne