Re: McNab

Malcolm Campbell

Hi Toni

Interested to hear that you have Cemetery listings from the Boston Mills Cemetery, Chingacousy Twp. Peel County.

I have NESBITTs who lived and died in that Township.

Might any of them be interred in that cemetery?

Maybe my GG William Edward NESBITT, d. Aug 19, 1875, his wife Elanor "ELLEN"  NESBITT, d. Aug 9, 1893,

Catherine "Kate" NESBITT, d. 27 April 1877, her husband  Major Robert CHAMBERS,

Annie NESBITT d. Nov. 3, 1867, Captain James CHAMBERS,

Anne CHAMBERS, d. 1932,

Margaret CHAMBERS,

Dr. John THRALL,

Captain John NESBITT, d, 1895, his wife Mary WALLACE, d. 1896,

Annie NESBITT, d, Nov 3, 1867,

Henry Edward NESBITT,

my 3rd gg Dr. William NESBITT,

my 3rd gg Dr. Montalieu NESBITT, d, 1847, his wife Jessie BROWN NESBITT

my 4th gg Dr. John NESBITT, Mary Laidlaw (his wife)

my 3 gg's  Dr. William and Dr. Montalieu were brothers. Their children, 1st cousins married and became my 2nd ggs William NESBITT and Eleanor "Ellen" NESBITT  above

Thanks,

My best,

Malcolm Campbell

From: tsinclair@...
Date: March 5, 2021 at 1:30 PM

Sorry to jump into this conversation so late, but this information
took me a while to find. I have a list of grave stones in Boston
Mills Cemetery, Chingacousy Township, Peel county, and this might help
you: