Re: McNabb

Victor McGinlay

Sorry not Ken

On Thursday, 4 March 2021, 10:54:09 GMT, Josephine Conray <javc@...> wrote:

Hi Ken

Found this on Ancestry not sure if he is you man on the Canada cencus.

Do you know Duncan children if he had any or this parents

Duncan Mcnab

In the Ontario, Canada Census Index, 1871

Name:

Duncan Mcnab

Age:

75

Estimated Birth Year:

abt 1796

Gender:

Male

Birth Place:

Scotland

Residence District:

Cardwell

Residence Location:

Caledon

Ethnic Origin:

Scottish

Religion:

Congregationalist

Occupation:

Weaver

Division:

5

Microfilm Roll:

C-9958

Page:

6

Head of Household Comment:

This person's surname is different than the head of household surname.