From: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io <Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io> On Behalf Of Donald Young
Sent: December 24, 2020 7:07 PM
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] Place name

Hi Ken;

When you have time, I would like to know more.

The earliest name I have is Duncan Cameron of Ballychatrigan.  His son Hugh married a Nancy McNabb in 1826 on Islay.  Duncan married a Margaret McVorran as a second wife in 1809 on Islay. I don’t know anything about Duncan or his first wife. I am a descendant of Hugh.

Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Thank you