From: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io <Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glynn Currie
Sent: December 24, 2020 6:53 PM
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] Place name

Ken,

Merry Christmas.

My paternal grandmother is descended fro two McNabb families who came from Islay and settled in Simcoe Ontario some time around 1830. I have not been able to connect them to a family in Islay. Andrew McNabb, b.1777, his wife Catherine Matheson, b. 1879, children: Findlay McNabb, 1813, Duncan McNabb b. 1810, James McNabb b.c. 1815. Would you have a connection?

Glynn