Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] Place name

Ken,
Merry Christmas.
My paternal grandmother is descended fro two McNabb families who came from Islay and settled in Simcoe Ontario some time around 1830. I have not been able to connect them to a family in Islay. Andrew McNabb, b.1777, his wife Catherine Matheson, b. 1879, children: Findlay McNabb, 1813, Duncan McNabb b. 1810, James McNabb b.c. 1815. Would you have a connection?
Glynn

Sent from my Galaxy