From: Edie Mc <eamca1944@...>
Date: 2020-12-19 23:02 (GMT-08:00)
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io, John Kemplen <john.kemplen@...>
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] Duich Lotts

Hi Glynn,

It doesn’t sound like a farm yo me, more the name of a Town.  See this genealogy pedigree chart.

https://www.genealogy.com/ftm/r/o/w/Caroline-E-Rowe/GENE1-0006.html

Edie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Glynn Currie <glynn.currie@...>

Date: 2020-12-19 16:38 (GMT-08:00)

To: John Kemplen <john.kemplen@...>, Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io

Thanks John.That is wonderful information very detailed and useful. I appreciate your help tremendously.

Glynn

Sent from my Galaxy