From: Josephine Conray
Sent: December 19, 2020 8:51 PM
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] Duich Lotts

Hi Glynn

I think Duich Lotts might be the name of the farm as all the census has the same address Duich Lots

Did the John below end up in Saskatchewan Canada.

This is below  1891 Census for Scotland.  John Father Donald  is a  Crofter and living at the same address with his parents Archibald & Marron 1851 the address is called Duich Muir, but from 1861 Duich Lots ,Ploughman, 1871 Duich Lots Farmer son, 1881 same address Farm servant  and 1901 same address  Crofter.

Name:

John Currie

Age:

11