Re: Thomson/Thompson in the Borders of Scotland.

ROBERT F. RIDER

That's interesting. Thank you. I may be in luck by looking more there.

From: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io <Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io> on behalf of Anne Farrar <afarrar@...>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 5:33:07 PM
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io <Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] Thomson/Thompson in the Borders of Scotland.

The following is a direct quotation from the  Borders Family History webpage

“Selkirk Parish is situated in the County of the same name being bounded on the north by the Parishes of Caddonfoot and Galashiels, on the east by the Parishes of Bowden and Lilliesleaf and on the south-east by the Parish of Ashkirk all in Roxburghshire, on the south-west by the parish of Kirkhope and on the west by the Parish of Yarrow. Ashkirk is now linked with the ecclesiastical parish of Selkirk. “