Thanks for invite

Karen Begley-Kozak

Morning this is my first post and thanks for the invite. My line is McArthur. Isabella McArthur born Oct 1816 Fort William Inverness-shire. Dau of Alexander McArthur and Isabelka Chisholm ??mother is an uncertainty. She married John Begly- born in Ireland and immigrated to scotland with his parents. They had 4 boys and 2 of the boys immigrated to Canada  abt 1871. 1 would have been my 2nd great grandfather Alexander Begley. Apparently he changed the name when he came over.  Thanks. Karen.  My other name in history is Cain they are brick walls. Thanks

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.