Duich Lotts

Glynn Currie

Both my paternal grandparents were born on Islay. I have been told about the Island ever since I was very young. Grampa was John Currie, born in 1879 at Duich Lotts. His father was Donald Currie and his mother was Catherine McFadyen.
I would like to locate the farm where he was born and learn a bit about it. On an old map of Islay that I found on the internet I can see two places named Duich. One is located close to Bowmore, a little north and east. The other is located south and east of Bowmore, near the present day airport.
Would anyone know anything about these two locations which would allow me to learn which place was my grandfather's home?

Sent from my Galaxy