Re: Thomson/Thompson in the Borders of Scotland.

Josephine Conray

Hi Robert

Found these records,  For Agnes wife of your Robert, her Baptism  19 Jan 1724 showing her parents as Robert Elliot & Euphin Tudhope, do you know are these her parents is this right and  2 marriages one under Elliot and the other under Elliott

What information do you have on Robert Parents and family and also Agnes Elliot parents and Family?

Name:

Agness Elliot

Gender:

Female

Baptism Date:

Baptism Place:

, Selkirk, Selkirk, Scotland

Father:

Robert Elliot

Mother:

Euphin Tudhope

FHL Film Number:

1067927

Reference ID:

2:188WTTL

Name:

Agnes Elliot

Gender:

Female

Marriage Date:

Marriage Place:

Bowden,Roxburgh,Scotland

Spouse:

Robert Thomson

FHL Film Number:

1067932

Name:

Agnes Elliott

Gender:

Female

Marriage Date:

Marriage Place:

Selkirk,Selkirk,Scotland

Spouse:

Robert Thomson

FHL Film Number:

1067928

This below is the link to site + Census of Selkirk 1817 on the list is the names of possible connection. J Thomson 4 people, William two houses 7people, Robert Elliot 8 people (Possible father to Agnes Elliot Robert wife) Robert Tudhope, possible connection to the family.

You could email them they might be able to help you.

http://www.bordersfhs.org.uk/selkirk.asp