Re: Thomson/Thompson in the Borders of Scotland.

Josephine Conray

Hi Robert

Do you have a family tree on Ancestry if yes what is it called.

The two web sites I sent were not family trees but Find a Grave site that had a biro on each person, but they both came from the one Family tree.

If you think Robert did married Agnes Elliot these records are from Scotland People for the two marriage of Robert Thomson from Bowden and Agnes Elliott from Selkirk. You should get these two records to see if it shows the Parents to them both.