Thomson/Thompson in the Borders of Scotland.

ROBERT F. RIDER

 Thanks so much for your post. The first tree you show is my line.Andrews Father Robert I am fairly sure did not remarry Agnew Elliott in the U.S. as Andrew was born in Scotland in 1765 not America as one tree showed Robert remarrying Agnes in the U. S. If Robert came here it would be in the late 1700s. The other trees must be for a different Robert.I have not found a death or burial for Robert or Agnes in Scotland as of yet, hence my questions. I found Andrew and a sister Euphemia's baptism in Scotland on family search microfilm, both in Scotland.