Re: How many people on this list are r1b1c7

Hi Diane -- the Islay group is a "subgroup" of this one. If you login to the main site at https://scotland-genealogy.groups.io/g/Scots you can see all the subgroups on the menu on the left. Everyone in a subgroup is also a member of the main group, but the opposite is not true.

If you write to Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io it will go only to members of Islay.

If you write to Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io it goes to all of us.

All the best,

Valorie

On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 6:37 PM <tsinclair@...> wrote:
Hi Diane,
It's nice to hear from you!  I did try to re-join the new Islay list, but it didn't work, and I suddenly started getting these messages.  I'd like to be on both now.  Do you know what went wrong?
Toni