From: tsinclair@...
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2020 12:59:21 PM
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] How many people on this list are r1b1c7

Hi there,
I'm new to this particular list, but was on an Islay list for many years.  Together, members put together a lot of Islay information, including one page with Surnames and corresponding researchers.  Here are a couple of other researchers you might be able to contact:
McQUARRIE  Pat McCabemccabe@...
McQUARYLeorin?New York, 1739Gerry Lindsaylindsay@...

I was in Australia some years ago, and I remember reading about a MacQuarrie who became very famous there.  But oddly, there was a similar story about him being kidnapped and taken there.  You could also google "Clan MacQuarrie" and find all sorts of interesting links there.
For those of you with other Islay interests, just google "Rootsweb + Islay", and you'll find a gold mine of information by clicking on various links.  Good luck,
Toni Sinclair, Canada  (tracing all Islay Sinclairs)