Re: How many people on this list are r1b1c7

Yes, that’s him (Except his first name isn’t Benjamin - that somehow has made it onto some trees. He eventually settled in western NC and I’ve actually visited his grace. Just can’t find much info on his mother or father to go further. When we’ve researched John as his father, the location and other things just don’t add up. His mother is possibly Rachel, but we know nothing more. Thanks though! And keep on digging if you want! :)

• Ashlee White •

On Dec 12, 2020, at 1:44 AM, LorneandJudy <lorneanderson@...> wrote:

I have found, I think perhaps the family for Ashlee. The surname spellings are different( common occurrence as we all know) but the story is extremely similar.
<image1.png>
<image2.png>
<image3.jpeg>

I hope this will post.
Judy Anderson nee Stables
Surrey BC Canada

On Dec 11, 2020, at 7:00 PM, Josephine Conray <javc@...> wrote:

Hi Ashlee

Send the names & date of the people you’re looking for and I will have a look on Ancestry to see if there is anything

Aust.