Re: How many people on this list are r1b1c7

Dee Horn

Problem is I can't afford the more expensive tests. and cut my   Social Security finally decided to put me on my ex my SS and cut my disability from $657 to $124 and take away my SS check and give me only $506 on his SS.  So i lost  almost $300 from my total SS.  I would love to go thru Family tree and get my brothers full DNA done.  And they did this without telling me they were going to do it so it was a big surprise to me when i got the letter.  And even with them lowering my disability I am still not allowed to work and at 73 not many people would give me a job.

Dee Horn