Re: How many people on this list are r1b1c7

Dee Horn

According to my DNA my family has lots of Scots in the family.  My brother is the only surviving male from my father and mothers line.  I am trying to get him to do a DNA test thru CGI, also Ancestry & 23 and me.  He also has 2 surviving sons who are not intrested in being tested and the only reason my brother is interested is because myself and my daughters have lots of medical problems  so he said he will do it for me, Has only taken me 10 years to talk him into it.  The nearest family i have found is 1st cousin 7x removed after that there is some 3rd and several 4th

I put back what i can each month then hit them up when they go on sale.  I still need to update mine and get 4 more people done.

Dee Horn
My DNA makes Heinz 57 Look poor lol as to Countriesi have ancestors in