How many people on this list are r1b1c7

Embleton House

I know next to nothing about genetics other then I was a parent of a child with Cystic Fibrosis. Unfortunately she died many years ago at 7 years of age.

I have had my DNA tested and of course I am a carrier of CF as as is my husband of CF, my other children are also carriers of CF.

 I know I am 60 % Scottish ( My dad was born in Islay. I know I am 20% Irish. My Great grandmother was born in Port Rush Ireland and her name was Elizabeth Rush. The other portions is European.

What I don t know is how this all works together. Any one have some educational materials they can recommend?

Faith

Embleton House B&B

Licence # 009-002809

5203 52 Street

Yellowknife, NT.

Canada, X1A 1T8

Ph: 1-867-873-2892 Ext: 0

Ph: Toll free in North America: 1-888-909-5203

Fax: 1-867-873-4927