Re: 4 itms broadcasted

Goldie & Lido Doratti

Many Thanks for the Good Wishes.  The whole world needs love just now, WE WILL SURVIVE, right?  With regards to the words spoken, I can only feel a tad sad that the person who spoke them didn’t think for one minute of the meaning they were portraying to others.  I would say to just disregard them and consider the source. We have all spoke out of turn sometimes, or have had some one take a meaning different than we intended.  NO ONE is Scotland is ‘weird’ by any stretch of the imagination!  I have missed you folks on the list, and wonder what happened to you all.  God Bless ALL of you as we fight to get thru this pandemic.  It won’t be a Happy one for many of us, but we still need to care for those who are close to us and who we can help.  Love is what makes the world go round, right? Goldie 

Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 11:34 PM
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] 4 itms broadcasted

My maiden name is Weir -completely inured to anything added on school notice boards!!
I love the fact that this group has global members and wants to understand where they come from.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you all -roll on 2021!!

Join Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.