Re: 4 itms broadcasted

Anne Burgess

I certainly won't get hot under the collar about it, and I am sure that it was never intended to be offensive. As I said, **faintly** offensive.

Nevertheless some one out there at FS thinks that the language we use is 'weird'. Whether they understand 'weird' to mean uncanny or eerie, or bizarre, or peculiar, or strange, doesn't really matter. What matters is that yet again, someone has linked the concept of 'weird' with the context of 'Scotland'. Which says a lot about the writer's view of the world and not a lot about their sensitivity.