Re: 4 itms broadcasted

Lauraine Syrnick

I wouldn’t take anything said on here too seriously.  Obviously “weird” has a couple of meanings.  Definitely don’t think the person who  originally wrote this intended any insults to the Scottish people.  If anything they are trying to help us find ancestors.  Isn’t that what we want? The person may be old like me so coming from a 83 year old Canadian of Scottish background, just ignore them and try not to be hurt or feel insulted.

Good luck to all of your during this trying time with Covid-19.

Lauraine (Smith) Syrnick

You receive all messages sent to this group.._,_._