Re: Ann Campbell

Doreen Hale

I have an Ann Campbell in my direct line back... had great trouble finding her birth as by the time she reached Canada then ultimately New Zealand, she known as Agnes.
I understand there are commonly
interchangeable names in Scotland, there was an Ann of the same age in the 1841 Census with my family but not my Agnes. Same person!

On 12/07/2020, at 20:52, Anne Burgess via groups.io <anne.genlists=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Please state everything you know about her, including the names of her children in order, what the 1841 census says, and when and where she died. No point in everyone else here trying to duplicate what you have already found.