From: Sue Wood <suewood123@...>
To: Scots@scotland-genealogy.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jul 13, 2020 8:27 am
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] McQueen / McLean Fernley near Carbost Skye

My problem is that the marriages I have found for some of this family don't give parents names.
If they stayed in Scotland I would be searching death records for the males for days and not hours.  The only accurate way that I can think of is to hope that some one, anyplace in the world, has Kenneth Mcqueen / MacQueen and Mary Mclean /MacLean on a death certificate. Would love to have other advice.